Pinterest Primitive Home Decor
Top 40 Best Boards to Follow on Pinterest
June 30, 2016 – 01:14 pm
whether you're a newbie or an active individual, finding which to follow along with on Pinterest is tough. From your own preferred personal topics to your company niche, locating inspiring Pinterest conten t feels like-looking for a needle in a haystack.
So just how can you discover the content you crave plus the pinners you like without spending countless hours leaping from 1 web site to another?
Below are 40 of my favorite pinners, in no particular order. While I could have proceeded on with an endless availability of excellent Pinterest panels to follow, these are the particular boards (and pinners) that keep me returning time and again to get more of that Pinterest eye-candy!
Social Internet Marketing
- Peg Fitzpatrick – Peg’s bio claims “Rockin’ a confident Attitude” and for anyone that knows her, this perfectly describes the woman character! From social networking suggestions to branding, follow Peg for a your everyday positivity and creativity boost!
- Ching Ya – Ching Ya is a self-proclaimed social networking addict along with her panels show it! There clearly was an unbelievable number of important content within the woman panels. From Facebook to Google+, you will find yourself pinning repeatedly!
- Keri Jaehnig – Keri is an energetic and informative social media marketer that works with organizations to produce social media marketing success. She’s additionally a fellow coffee addict whom loves to pin both for professional and private factors, which are often noticed in her 50 boards and over 1500 pins!
- Kelly Lieberman – Kelly may be the creator of #Pinchat and a great deal of Pinterest and social media information. If you would like find out about making use of Pinterest to market your online business, after that move to Kelly. She's a fantastic resource!
- Sarah Arrow – Sarah is a writer which shares a large curated board of her preferred blog posts. This woman is well worth a follow and her content is certainly well worth a read!
- Paul Biedermann – Paul is the imaginative Director/Owner of re:DESIGN, building your brand in digital globe. If you are enthusiastic about creating your very own smooth picture after that Paul’s panels tend to be for you personally!
- Marie Forleo – From the moment we arrived on her behalf weblog a few years ago, I happened to be hooked! Marie is a motivator and extremely inspirational with regards to creating your brand name and marketing and advertising your company.
- Irene Becker – Irene’s pins are simply like the woman character — fun and spunky. There are interaction, company and profession ideas to inspire and ignite your company.
Interior decor and Design
- Better houses and Gardens – It’s difficult not forgetting BHG when you’re speaking about home decor and design. With over 200, 000 followers, they continue to be one of the top companies on Pinterest.
- Bill Gassett is a RE/MAX property professional which I have had the enjoyment of getting to know through social media marketing. He's extremely energetic on Bing+ and Pinterest and willingly stocks his 25 many years really worth of wisdom and experience every day. If you are inside realtor industry, whether you concentrate on mortgage, title or home decor, Bill is a must-follow!
- Steph Davis is a real estate professional and social networking trainer in New York would you an outstanding job marketing and advertising and marketing her company on Pinterest. Whether you’re thinking about real-estate or social media marketing, you'll find numerous inspiration here!
- Marcie James could be the social networking and marketing manager at Obeo and an other dog fan. She pins sets from fabulous rooms and places to tasty brand-new meals to use.