Spring Home Decor Ideas
Spring decorating DIYs: Abby Larson shares 5 ideas on TODAY
October 8, 2016 – 10:55 am
- 3 24-inch x 48-inch foam core pads
- Mod Podge
- Paint Brush
- Clear Masking Tape
- Fabric (about 1 yard per panel **double checking this)
- 3M pieces
- Set your material above your foam core.
- Fold right back half it and color foam with a thin layer of Mod Podge.
- Put your fabric down and erase any wrinkles. Perform on the other half.
- Flip your foam over and fold the part of the material in, taping it into back.
- Fold the brief part up-over the advantage and tape into back regarding the foam.
- Manage along with other part and edges.
- Use 3M strips to hold in the wall surface!
Wallpaper panels, paint-dipped stools: include color to your home for spring
- Mirror add-ons (ropes, tassels, silk plants, butterflies, tiny toys, etc)
- 1 quart of paint, flat or matte
- Hot glue
- Bowl with medium sized lips
- Painter's tape
- Latex gloves
- Digital camera or iPhone
- Lay each of the add-ons on your own mirror and soon you're satisfied in the finished look you need to attain. Simply take a photo for reference.
- Tape from the mirrored percentage of your mirror making use of painters tape and newspaper. you would like the mirror becoming totally covered to protect it from stray paint.
- Paint the framework of your mirror and let dry completely. You may want to include another coating of paint as soon as dried. Allow the 2nd coating to dried out and.
- Pour your paint to your dish. If you are just making use of tiny design items, you can make use of the paint can itself whilst the dish. Your dish should be sized to be able to drop each piece and submerge it entirely in the paint.
- Utilizing gloves, dip all of your add-ons in to the paint. You can make use of your hands to pay for into the areas that didn't make the paint. Permit the paint to drip completely down. You can use your hands to help the process along.
- Set on a synthetic, glass or surface that wont adhere to the paint (want report). We used the top of a storage container. Allow dry completely - a day is usually good.
- Referring to your image, start hot gluing each piece onto your mirror. Allow dry after that wipe the mirror clean.
- Paint brush
- Measuring tape or ruler (optional)
- Tape off the location you would like to decorate utilizing your painters tape. Take the time to keep each knee consistent — marking where your tape matches a tape measure is helpful.
- Paint just one, light coat for each leg. Dry completely.
- Add another coat and take away the paint whilst tape continues to be wet. Allow dry completely.
- Baskets in numerous sizes
- Foam brush
- Tape from the area or pattern that you want to color. You can place the tape in a stripe pattern, a chevron design or just an individual big location.
- Making use of your foam brush, color the area that you have marked.
- Remove the tape carefully.
- Let dry completely.
Geometric Decor Enchanted Forest Mountains in Spring Season Waterfall Hipster Design Chevron Pattern Nature Themed Tapestry Wall Hanging for Dorm Bedroom Living Room Decorations, Green Brown White
Water Beads for Wedding, Holiday, & All Occasion Home Decor - 10 Gram Pack - Makes 1 Quart (4-5 Cups) (Spring Green)
Home (Sublime Gifts)
Ambesonne Country Home Decor Collection, Rainbow over Multicolor Tulip Field Blooms Distant Forest at Spring Time Holland, Polyester Fabric Bathroom Shower Curtain, Blue Red Yellow Green
DiaNoche Designs Shower Curtains by John Nolan Unique, Cool, Fun, Funky, Stylish, Decorative Home Decor and Bathroom Ideas - Spring Woodland
Art and Craft Supply (DiaNoche Designs)